Monday, August 9, 2010

Shoes: Beyond the Glass Slipper

What about "something blue" or a pop of color with a twist? I love the idea of a bride wearing Dooney & Bourke's paraboot boat shoes. $145 here. The cool part is they also offer these for men, so if you're not daring enough to wear them, get them for your love! In addition to these colors they sell them in black for men. Yes, a little pricey for some of us on a budget, but we don't have to get them there! Read along and see what I mean : )

Sperry Top Sider offers boat shoes in many more  styles starting at $54.95 here for women, and here for men. Or you can just visit the actual Sperry Top Sider website, they have an even larger selection and right now they have a sale. Nearly identical shoes for less than half the price of Dooney's!

 

I love these suede ones for my soon to be hubbster. Personally, when the time comes, I will be googling/ ebay searching "boat shoes" to find the best deal. And of course, as back up plan, I'll visit one of my other lovers: a fab thrift store. I'll let you know if I go with color, or stick with tan : )





No comments:

Post a Comment